The AiD-H85 is a versatile RPAS (Remotely Piloted Aerial System) helicopter featuring an intermeshing double rotor design that does not require a tail rotor. This leads to an outstanding stability, reliability and an extraordinary lift capacity of 50 kg.
The UAS can navigate along preplanned routes and do its mission fully autonomously – from takeoff to landing.
It is designed for short to mid-range applications and has an endurance of up to 4 hours when carrying light payloads weighing up to 5 kg.
The AiD-H85 can be customized to meet your specific requirements.
Available payloads are:
• Cameras (Daylight and Thermal)
• Surveying and mapping sensors
• Environmental sensors
• Spraying equipment
• Industrial inspections & monitoring
• Agricultural, maritime, geographical surveying
• Geophysical exploration
• Border control & law enforcement
• SAR, fire detection, disaster monitoring
• Aerial communications relay